|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Name:||Medial Infrared Forehead Thermometer||Accuracy:||±0.1℃|
|Measure Time:||About 1 Second||Application:||Residential Areas|
Non Contact Medical Infrared Thermometer , Professional Forehead Thermometer
The infrared thermometer used to measure the temperature of the human body is called the human infrared
thermometer. But it must be clarified that there is no special medical or industrial infrared thermometer, because
the manufacturing principles of infrared thermometers are the same. There are only high precision, high distance
coefficient ratio, high performance infrared thermometers and low precision, low distance coefficient ratio and low
performance infrared thermometers. As long as the emissivity of the infrared thermometer is set to 0.95 (the
emissivity of human skin is generally this value, even if there is a difference, the impact is only within 0.3
degrees), it is in line with the requirements of human body temperature measurement.
1. Non-contact, no need to touch each other when measuring human temperature, avoiding the danger of infection and
2, rapid temperature measurement, accurate readings, suitable for rapid investigation of a large number of people
3. It is not necessary to enter the ear canal when measuring body temperature, and it is not necessary to replace
earmuffs, which is clean and hygienic.
4, laser positioning, accurate measurement of the temperature of the target site, can measure the body temperature
of the forehead, underarms, body surface, etc.
5. The temperature limit can be set, and an audible alarm will be issued when the limit temperature is exceeded,
and the abnormal temperature in the crowd can be accurately checked.
6, infrared temperature measurement, no harm to human body
Please pay attention during use
1. When measuring body temperature, the ambient temperature is preferably between 16 ℃ -35 ℃, lower or higher may affect the accuracy of the measurement.
2. A cold compress on the forehead of a fever patient, sweating and other cooling measures will make the measurement result lower, and measurement should be avoided in this case.
3. The environment around the person to be measured should be stable, and can not be measured in the air flow circle such as the fan, air outlet of the air conditioner.
4. Do not use the product outdoor or in a place with strong sunlight.
5. It is recommended to measure about 3 times each time, which is based on the most displayed data.
Contact Person: Lily
Medial Grade Non Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer With Back Light Display
Portable Medical Infrared Thermometer , Non Contact Forehead Thermometer
High Precision Non Contact Infrared Thermometer For Body Temperature Measuring
Medical Grade Ear Thermometer , High Accuracy Infrared Clinical Thermometer
Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer With LCD Digital Display CE FDA Approval
Professional IR Ear Thermometer , Telemetry Digital Infrared Thermometer
Safety Digital Body Thermometer , Portable Digital Thermometer For Human Body
High Accuracy Digital Clinical Thermometer For Oral / Rectal / Axillary
Small Size Most Accurate Digital Thermometer With Last Memory Reading